cancellation and refund policy
All Cancellations are liable to the below mentioned Cancellation policies on all tour packages unless otherwise specified:
. 10% deduction on a cancellation more than 15 days prior the journey.
. 25% deduction on cancelling 10-15 days before the travel.
. 50% deduction on cancellation 6-14 days prior the travel.
. Non refundable 0-5 days before the journey.
Terms and Conditions:
· All rates are on twin sharing basis i.e. each room is occupied by two individuals. Rooms for Single Occupancy would result in additional charges.
· Only the meals, room amenities, transportation and facilities mentioned in the itinerary are included in the package.
· An additional 3.09% of Govt. tax is applicable to the original package amount. (The Govt. tax are liable to variation in accordance with the new Govt. policies).
· The package rates are subject to change, modification and termination without prior notice .
· The Package rates are not valid during festivals, long weekends, national holidays and new year season.
Two separate packages cannot be combined except under certain circumstances. For further Queries contact our customer care department
1. 5000 at the time of Reservation.
2. Remaining on Arrival.
3. Payment should be made in favor of “Sukhadjourney Pvt Ltd” Offline mode: